Performance + Partnership. That’s the Marquette way. We are honored to have profitable, trusted relationships with investment managers, pension funds, Wall Street funds and high net worth individuals.
Our partners know we deliver successful business strategies, create value, and provide thorough asset management that translates into strong returns and transparent reporting.
Key facts to know:
- Marquette is a fully integrated real estate company with more than $1.9 billion of apartments and mixed-use properties in our investment portfolio
- 11,000+ apartment units under management
- Approximately one-third of the apartment units are operated in separate account vehicles for pension funds
- We serve on the Boards of the National Multi Family Council, the National Town Builders Association, the American Senior Housing Council, and as a member of the Pension Real Estate Association
- Marquette Management, Inc. is the property management arm of the Marquette Companies and has been managing multi-family communities for 30+ years
- We employ 300+ employees throughout the country
Discover more about the Marquette Difference.